Monday, December 8

Welcome to Fashionbeat

Hi Everyone,

My name is Natashia Gray and I am a 24 year old fashion intern currently living in Los Angeles. My aunt who is the Vice President of My Kid Sister Clothing Company
(www.mykidsisterclothing.com) asked me to start writing a fashion blog for their company. So welcome to Fashionbeat for the Street. Since I was a kid, I have been the house fashion maven. I believe my first words were not "mama" or "dada" but Dior and Channel. My mother says that my penchant for fashion continued all through school. I chose only to wear designer labels knowing when my mom had sewn in a different label on cheaper clothing.

Now that I am a college student at a local fashion college I am learning to channel my fashion guruness into a blog where I can weekly tell you all about the fashion happenings in the place that is known for fashion, style and glam; Los Angeles.

My assistant is Cynthia Moore who will be reporting on the latest fashion for BTS 2010 and more. Watch for her posts coming soon.

So enjoy my weekly highlights into the fashion, fitness, fun and everything you wanted to know about style and the ins and outs of the fashion industry.

No comments: